Terms and Conditions of Footsoothers
Website Terms & Conditions
In accordance with the Consumer Rights directive (CRD) we of Foot Soothers’ have outlined the legal Terms and Conditions for you the public to use footsoothers.co.uk along with any product or service you use when ordering from us.
About Foot Soothers’
The website www.footsoothers.com (and all associated websites) is owned and operated by Podiatry Wellbeing Limited.
Please read through carefully our Terms and Conditions before using our website. We also recommend that you print and keep a copy of these conditions for future reference.
- Order and Acceptance
- On placing an order you may open an account with us, which will require compulsory personal data or alternatively please use the guest check out method.
- Payment details are outlined in our Payment terms.
- Please note that our acceptance of an order is when we have dispatched your goods. We have the right to refuse an order for any reason.
- If goods are unavailable, such as out of stock we will inform you of this an supply you with an estimation date of which your goods will be likely available from.
- Confirmation of details of your order will be emailed to you and will include a copy of notice of our delivery charge if applicable along with the estimate timescale of expected delivery of goods.
- Payment and Price
2.1- Payment methods for goods are via Credit or Debit card and PayPal only. By completing the payment details you confirm that you are the account holder. All card payments are subject to authorization by your card issuer.
2.2- Our Payment method is secure and safe using encrypted secure payment technology. All fields indicated must be complete in order to process the payment. All data collected and used will be protected under our private policy section.
2.3- Pricing of goods on our website is the price displayed at the time of purchase.
2.4 – All prices displayed are in pounds Sterling and are inclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.
2.5- if goods are incorrectly priced we are not obliged to supply you the goods at that price and notification of this will take place before dispatch of such goods.
- Goods are for delivery from this website to addresses in mainland UK and Northern Ireland only.
- Our email confirmation to you outlines both delivery charges and estimate timescales of goods. We endeavor to delivery within 3 working days of an order being placed. We shall be of no liability for any delay or failure in delivering goods if the delivery delay or failure is beyond circumstances we cannot control. If goods have not been delivered within 30 days a refund will be given.
- It is your responsibility to contact our Customer Services Department when failure to deliver reaches beyond 3 working days of the estimate delivery date.
- The delivery address will be the address given at the time of ordering. Any returned ordered that had failed attempts of delivery beyond our control may incur an additional delivery charge.
- Damage or loss of goods responsibility passes to you on receipt of delivery of such goods received at your chosen delivery address.
- Title (ownership) in or to the goods will be passed to you once we have received payment in full and that the goods have been fully delivered.
- Title (ownership) in or to the goods will be passed back to us once a refund for the price of the goods has been accepted in full.
- Damage, Loss and Incorrect Delivery
- You should check all goods received against your order accordingly for damage or error. If an error in the order or damage to the goods should occur then you should refer to the Delivery and Returns Terms section of our policy. Notification of such circumstances will allow us to rectify the error accordingly.
6. Cancellation, Refunds an Exchanges
6.1- You have the right to cancel and receive a refund outlined in our Returns Policy. Your right to cancel or return goods undamaged does not apply if the goods have been used, unsealed or opened.
6.2-You are not eligible to return any goods that are not damaged unless they are in the exact condition which they were delivered.
7. Liability and Disclaimer
- Within these terms and conditions nothing excludes or limits liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraud.
- We Foot Soothers’ will not be liable for any losses or claims arising directly or indirectly from the use of our website or in respect of any goods purchased under these conditions.
- The advertisement and information of all our goods is that of a general guideline to foot care only. Any health problem or suspected health problem should be diagnosed by a healthcare profession who you can seek support an advise before purchasing any of our goods. We are by no means a self-help organization or intend to act as substitute guides to health care professionals.
- It is your responsibility to read thoroughly all goods description prior to purchase and use in order to satisfy your requirement. We of Foot Soothers’ try to ensure that the description of goods is accurate at point of sale, but we hold the right to amend the description and specifications on all goods without prior notice.
8. Intellectual Property Rights
8.1- All information on www.footsoothers.co.uk including software, data, text, photographic content an graphics is subject to copyright, both trade an service marks patents or proprietary rights.
8.2- Usage of downloaded material is for your personal use only and not that of commercial usage. Retrieval of images and content from our website is strictly for order purposes only.
8.3- Foot Soothers’ is a registered trademark brand.
9. Data Protection